American Chiropractic Medical Services is led by Dr. Elra Morgan, our certified and experienced chiropractor serving Marine City, MI, and surrounding areas. Dr. Morgan, along with our trained wellness team, is committed to providing natural solutions for chronic pain, acute injuries, and conditions affecting the spine. Our goal is to help you feel physically healthy to take on daily functions. Even if you're not sick, you can receive routine drug-free treatments to stay healthy or improve performance.
Conditions Our Marine City Chiropractor Can Help Treat
The treatments available revolve around addressing underlying problems linked to pain, reduced mobility, and nerve interference. Conditions we commonly treat include muscle sprains and strains, neck and back pain, sciatica, bulging or herniated disc, and:
- Pinched nerve
- Headaches and migraines
- Shoulder, knee, and leg pain
- Whiplash and other accident injuries
- Degenerative conditions like spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis
Services and Techniques
In addition to his main area of practice, Dr. Morgan is certified in Graston Technique, Active Release Technique (ART), Kinesio-taping, and FAKTR. Having these certifications allow us to offer a wide range of natural, non-invasive chiropractic solutions to relieve pain and improve function. These solutions include:
- Spinal Adjustment/Manipulation: We use various safe techniques to realign the spinal bones. Correcting vertebral subluxations removes nervous system interference caused by accident injuries, degenerative conditions, and poor posture.
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression: An advanced way of treating disc pain, sciatica, and other painful conditions caused by nerve compression.
- Pregnancy Care: Gentle care designed specifically for pregnant moms. We can help you manage lower back pain with spinal adjustments and relax your aching body with massage.
- Rehabilitation Therapy: Therapeutic stretches and corrective exercises are important for repairing muscles and strengthening the joints.
- Soft Tissue Therapies: We may perform massage therapies, electric stimulation, trigger point therapy, or myofascial release to help the muscles and tendons heal quickly.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Don't worry if you have not seen a chiropractor before. You're in safe hands. Dr. Morgan will examine you and explain how you may benefit from the treatment options we offer. Your treatment plan will also be tailored to suit your wellness needs and may include nutritional counseling.
Request a Chiropractic Care Appointment Today
American Chiropractic Medical Services in Marine City is here to serve you. To learn more about our practice, what to expect, or the services we offer, please call 810-420-0801 or email us. Also, visit our testimonials page to find out what patients think about our services and quality of care. If you like, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter to receive more information on chiropractic care, innovative treatments, and general health and wellness news.